Dec 9, 2019
In life, people tend to take the path of least resistance, even if it doesn’t lead to the best outcomes. Not today’s guest, though. In this episode, Steve is joined by retired Navy SEAL and founder of Wounded Wear, Jason Redman. Jason and Steve sit down to talk about how Jason found strength when he overcame adversities during and after his time in the Navy. Jason also shares his perspective on what it takes to be an effective leader. Tune in and discover more about Jason, the challenges of being a Navy SEAL, and his upcoming book, Overcome.
“Credibility is the currency of leadership. You have to keep that at a high level to be an effective leader.”
- Jason Redman
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- Jason’s backstory as a decorated Navy SEAL
- Why ego and arrogance are dangerous things
- How Jason almost took his life and what made him turn his life around
- The three rules of leadership
- The “X” in our lives
- Five key areas of leadership
- 3 rules to overcoming adversity
- Book – The Trident - https://www.amazon.com/Trident-Forging-Reforging-Navy-Leader/dp/0062208322
- Whoop - https://www.whoop.com/
Connect with Jason Redman:
- Website - https://jasonredman.com/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jasonredmanww/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jasonredmanww/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/jasonredmanww
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-redman-b8324210
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow