Feb 3, 2020
In the last two episodes, Steve has shared his remarkable experience when he went to Poland and underwent the Wim Hof Experience. He gave his thoughts on how breathing has helped him in so many ways and is now in the works of spreading the experience to others. Today’s episode draws a close to that event by sitting down with the founder of Expand Your Human, Dr. Trisha Smith. She is one of the first US Wim Hof Method certified instructors. They talk about the physiological benefits of breathing and how it directs our energy. She also imparts her 6 primal principles so you can go back to your primal roots. Tune in and watch out for Dr. Trisha’s Free Wake up Routine Challenge!
“We have a lot more control than we ever believed before.” - Dr. Trisha Smith
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- The three basic things to gain awareness
- Six Primal Principles according to Dr. Trisha
- How breathing directs one’s energy
- The three pillars of the Wim Hof Method
- An Endo-toxin study that correlates with how breathing affects one’s physiology
Connect with Dr. Trisha Smith:
- Website - https://drtrishasmith.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/drtrishasmith
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/drtrishasmith/
- Interested to try the Wim Hof Experience? Send an email to email@example.com
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow