Dec 13, 2022
What does it take to go from being on the couch to running a 5 hour marathon? And what does it mean to grow in your spiritual authority as a man, as a husband, and as a father? It is my great pleasure to be chatting to Brian McKittrick as we unpack the answers to these important questions.
Brian is a personal friend who came into my life about a year ago. He is an insurance and finance specialist, and is also the international bestselling author of "It Ain't Rocket Surgery - 21 Simple Tips that will Take Your Sales to the Moon!"
He's an inspiration for many reasons, one of which is his ability to set his mind to something – and then do it. Together with Pierce 'The Big Showe’ we're talking about Zone 2 running and what it takes to become a marathon man.
There's even a challenge for you to become a marathon man, and have Pierce as your personal trainer. Bring your eyes to see and your ears to hear God's word. This is a good one!
“When God designed us, he didn't design us to be sitting behind a computer. He created us to go climb over a 9 mile mountain and kill a lion or a gazelle, and throw that 150 pounds of meat over our backs, climb 9 miles back over that mountain, and feed our kids.” – Steve Weatherford
In this Episode:
- Running a sub 5 hour marathon from not running at all
- Training revelations
- Knowing what you want and being able to pay your price to get it
- Giving up your life for Jesus at a secular event
- What is heart rate training?
- Running Five Peaks
- Inspiring others to realize their full potential
- Why enhanced physical fitness is good for your business
- What is your 'misogi'(annual challenge)?
- How to become a marathon man
- Pierce’s email if you want to be one of 10 Marathon Man trial subjects - firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Brian:
Connect with Steve:
Connect with Pierce: