Dec 23, 2019
Juggling your career or business with family can be tricky because it often feels like we don’t have enough time to do everything. Today, Steve sits down with Michael Trainer, the founder of Peak Mind. Peak Mind is a social movement that was created after Michael’s father was diagnosed with dementia. It paves the way to bring the top minds of today’s generation together to help people live happier and healthier lives, and inspire them to be the best that they can be. Today, they talk about Steve’s accomplishments and how he has dealt with the struggles in his life. They also touch on the principles that Steve lives by so that he has a certain degree of balance with his life and career. Tune in and get to know more about Steve.
“If you want to get what you’ve never gotten, you have to do what you’ve never done.”
- Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- From 108lbs in high school to Super Bowl champion
- The secret to showing up everyday
- Steve’s motivation for helping people live healthier lives
- How his wife helps him maintain a work-life balance
- What Steve wants to leave as a legacy
- Why family is important to him
- The #1 quality to become the best at what you do
- Two types of happiness in life
- Tenets of masculinity according to Steve
Connect with Michael Trainer:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/peak_mind/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/michaeltrainer
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaeltrainer
- Website – www.peakmind.org
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow