Nov 19, 2019
Opening up about your life story to people you know is hard enough, it becomes more difficult when you talk in front of strangers. Today, Steve sits down and talks with Andy Dane Carter, a real estate expert and the host of his self-titled podcast, the Andy Dane Carter Show. Andy helps people prosper in their businesses and investment power. They exchange their personal life experiences, struggles, and breakthroughs. Steve reveals that having a conversation with yourself will make you the person you would be happy to be. This episode will surely take you on an emotional ride you wouldn’t want to miss!
“When we hold on to things and we try to connect with people, we’re creating a barrier for connection. We’re the ones who have the ability to remove that.” - Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- The reason why Steve wanted to start a podcast
- Why you have to start a relationship with yourself
- Why you should be really self-aware of what works for you
- How Steve does parenting at a real level
- Accepting the fact that surrendering is not a form of weakness
- What happens when you take the power away from your feelings and operate on the commitment
- Puke Hill: https://www.allseasonsresortlodging.com/blog/dont-lose-your-lunch-puke-hill/
- John Carney: http://www.nfl.com/player/johncarney/2499991/careerstats
- Tom Coughlin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Coughlin
- Al Roker: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Roker
Connect with Andy Dane Carter:
- Website: https://andydanecarter.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andydanecarter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Andydanecarter/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/andydanecarter
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow