Jan 13, 2020
This year is a leap year, which means there are 366 days in 2020. There is an addition of 24 hours to do the things we want to do so we can reach our goals. What will you be doing with your time? Today, Steve shares a formidable exercise that will help you so you can do it all. He will guide you on how you can get into a life rhythm and kick routines to the curb. Tune in and discover how you can take on 2020 and fill your drum!
“Turn daily routines to daily rhythms.”
- Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- Facts about Steve that aren't found in Wikipedia
- What to expect when you listen to Steve’s podcasts this year
- The most powerful exercise that will allow you to do it all
- Steve’s goals for 2020
- What to do if you don’t have the resources
- BONUS – 100 spots for a FREE event
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow