Dec 30, 2019
The majority of us don't get to where we want in life because of over-planning. We tend to overthink and stop ourselves from achieving our goals. Having a plan is great, but the act of just doing what you want is greater. In this episode, Steve gives you the 4 keys you need to win in any arena of your life. Listen in and find out how you can be bolder and stronger in 2020.
“Winning the game won't solidify legacy. Legacy comes from consistency, from continually proving yourself in the arena.” - Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
Join Steve on January 29th!
Do you want to be part of Steve’s event on January 29 in San Diego? Send him a DM and find out how you can be on the front seat as he shares his strategies for a clearer 2020.
In This Episode:
- Identifying the areas where you win in life
- How to own your gifts
- How to own your weaknesses
- Why you need to build a MACRO strategy
- How to get over your fear and just DO it!
- Do you want to be clear with your strategy for 2020? Send Steve a DM if you want to be part of his event on January 29 in San Diego
People Mentioned on this Episode:
- John Lynch – https://www.49ers.com/team/front-office-roster/john-lynch
- Tom Brady – https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady/
- Jerry Reese - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Reese
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow