Mar 2, 2020
While it is easy to say that marriage is the union of two people, staying married to that person is the challenge. Some people don’t stay married because they either do not want to work out their differences or it is not just healthy to be with that person. Whatever the situation may be, marriage is a life-long commitment to the person you are married to. In today’s episode, Steve is joined by his lovely wife, Laura, who he has been married to for eighteen years. They will be talking about the three key growth strategies to scale your marriage. Tune in and learn how you can strengthen your relationship with your partner as you grow and succeed in life.
“Never ever entertain or discuss anything other than how to make it work. There’s no ‘This isn’t going to work.’” - Laura Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- Getting acquainted with Laura Weatherford
- Learning the purpose of setting expectations
- Why you should find fruit and explore the soil
- The intention of establishing a weekly intentional date night
- BONUS: Communication tip from Laura
- If you want a copy of Steve’s intentional dating cheat sheet, text him at (949) 763-5934
Connect with Laura Weatherford:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford37
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/lweatherford5
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow