Oct 28, 2019
We all want the important people in our lives to be happy and proud of us. But sometimes, we do things that create the opposite result. Today, Steve sits down with Chase Chewning as they discuss how we can enhance our lives not only for ourselves but for the people around us. They dive into the facts on how men are raised, how men should act, and what one powerful request can do to transform your relationships for the better. Plus, Steve lets you in on his advice for living ever forward.
“There’s a reason God gave us two ears and one mouth. We should be listening.” -Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- How Steve ended up in becoming a professional football player
- What does Steve do to balance family with self-love?
- How masculinity in today’s society is “Instagramified”
- Steve’s secret to providing happiness to everyone (hint: it’s not about gifts)
- How men are utilizing the wrong muscles, and why the tongue is the right muscle
- Why you should be asking “How can I be?” and NOT “What can I do?”
- The reason why you should make decisions based on your commitment and not on your feelings
- The benefit of having a podcast if you want to reach more people
Connect with Chase:
Connect with Steve: