Oct 21, 2019
Life is full of expectations, but there are always moments in our lives where we get disappointed. Sometimes we let ourselves down due to poor planning, bad timing, or for whatever else reason there is. Today, Steve shares one of the most disappointing times in his life and what he did for it to never happen again. He tells it all on how he almost lost his career playing in the NFL. Plus, he reveals the response he afforded to that certain point in his life. Don’t miss out on this one-on-one session with Steve!
“There’s no way that I’m going to let something controllable ruin me.”
- Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- Steve’s problem during the season in 2009
- Steve’s major weakness
- In disappointing moments, one of two things happen: positive response vs. negative response
- When you get knocked down, what does a real man do?
- How Steve responded to the disappointment
- The turning point of his career
Connect with Steve: