Nov 4, 2019
There are less than 60 days before 2019 ends, which will be the culmination of another decade. Today, Steve talks about the importance of creating routines to start your 2020 right. He also reveals the truth behind how acceleration is the key to establishing your routines. Make sure you stay tuned until the end to hear how you can get the chance to sit down with Steve for exclusive coaching. Don’t end the year with a question mark, end it with an exclamation point and get ready to OWN 2020.
“Acceleration from having nothing to building something is painful.”
- Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- Why you should start creating routines NOW
- The difference between rhythm and routine
- How forming routines leads to pain
- The 2 definitions of acceleration
- How acceleration leads to good things
- BONUS – How to get your spot for Savage Accelerator on Nov. 13th
Connect with Steve: