Dec 16, 2019
Not doing the internal work while we are seeking external results make most people stray away from realizing fulfillment. Fulfillment attracts achievement. Today, Steve sits down with Tommy Baker, the creator of Resist Average Academy. The Academy helps people in bridging the gap from where they are to where they want to be in life. They talk about the difference of being accomplished to being fulfilled in life and how you can achieve fulfillment. Plus, they cover topics like how the journey to self-discovery will never end. Join Steve and Tommy as they teach you the ways of feeling like a million bucks every day!
“You define you. If you don't like where you are at right now, change it.” -Steve Weatherford
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Plug in, Get connected, and Win prizes
Turn on Steve's post notification on Instagram, comment and tag 3 of your friends who are not yet following @weatherford5 and have a chance to win prizes!
We love your feedback!
Subscribe and leave a review so we can help you take the EXACT steps you need to live a high-performance life!
In This Episode:
- How Steve defines success in life and business today
- Steve’s daily motivation
- The benefit of auditing the people in your life
- The things you are consuming is what you feed your subconscious
- Steve’s advice for people who don’t have clarity of what they really want
- Courage according to Steve’s point of view
- What the journey of life actually is about
- Tom Coughlin - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Coughlin
- Justin Tuck - https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TuckJu20.htm
Connect with Tommy Baker:
- Resist Average Academy - https://resistaverageacademy.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/resistaverageacademy/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/resistaverageacademy/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ResistAverage
Connect with Steve:
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/weatherford5/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Official.Steve.Weatherford/
- Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/weatherford5
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/weatherford5
- Catch Steve’s full workouts on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dms2vyzJwiN4UltE2_N7g
- Share it with other high performers #SteveWeatherfordShow